Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
06/19/19, 10:18 AM

Author Topic: SNOWBALL DERBY WEEK!!!!  (Read 4249 times)

Offline bamanut28

• Mechanic
  • Coolness: 1
SNOWBALL DERBY WEEK!!!!
« on: 12/03/09, 11:21 PM »
Just to let everyone know its the biggest SLM race of the year the Snowball Derby at Five Flags Speedway this weekend.. Keep up with all the latest on speed51.com they provide kick butt coverage for those of us that cant be there.. Lots of big names this year (kyle busch, Ross Kenseth, Chase Elliott, David Stremme, Brian Scott, Brian Ickler, and tons more). If you have never been you need to go if you love Late Model racing Its a blast with close to 130 Pro and Super late models running for 4 days..

Offline marksman

• Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 4
Re: SNOWBALL DERBY WEEK!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 12/04/09, 01:04 AM »
I'll be rootin for Tom Thomas, Scott Hantz, Brian Campbell and Johnny VanDoorn!

Bobby

« Reply #2 on: 12/04/09, 05:36 PM »
I think Chase Elliott will be the sleeper in that race. He's planing on running both LM races . I live two hours from the track. You never know who will show up to qualify.   Bobby

Offline DawsonvilleBill9

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 314
  • Just get 'er done!
« Reply #3 on: 12/04/09, 06:09 PM »
Get 'em Chase!

Offline Charley Berner

• Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 0
  • ADRL Founding Member
    • RealRacersInc
« Reply #4 on: 12/04/09, 09:35 PM »
CHASE!!!!!

That guy is bad fast!

RealRacersInc Expert!
Come Visit us at:
www.RealRacersinc.com
American Drag Racing League(Racer and Founding Member)
Come Visit us at:
American Drag Racing League Official Site

Offline bamanut28

• Mechanic
« Reply #5 on: 12/04/09, 09:50 PM »
WOW Johanna Long on the pole with a 16.463  :o, Ross Kenseth on the outside... The girl is the real deal, forget about Danica.. What a field of cars hell the last chance race is better than some ASA, CRA, ect fields.. Several big names not in the show yet.. Damn I miss this race

Offline Glenn

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 12
  • short tracker
« Reply #6 on: 12/04/09, 10:42 PM »
Johanna long and go AUGGIE back to back
It IS!!!! WHAT IT IS!!!!!

Bobby

« Reply #7 on: 12/05/09, 12:10 AM »
I definitely would like to see Chase win it! It's a shame Kasey Elliott is not still with us! Ernie definitely will make sure Casey has the horses under the hood to win it I'll assure you of that.  The Elliott family is awsome to be around.   I'm not sure if they use there old shop or have another location. I was told Bill moved to Blairsville,Ga.     

Bobby

« Reply #8 on: 12/05/09, 12:15 AM »
Correction on my reply . I'm sure Ernie will make sure Chase has the power to get it done. Bobby

Offline bamanut28

• Mechanic
« Reply #9 on: 12/06/09, 09:31 AM »
Johanna long and go AUGGIE back to back
that would be back to back to back he is going for 3 in row which has never been done.. Well in the Snowflake 100 for Pro late models Kyle Busch was his same ole self.. He didnt get slowed for a crash ahead and slammed the back of Johanna's car putting them both out and Kyle did the normal stomp off into his trailer.. Hopefully the retard will not screw up the derby.. Its so funny he stormed to the lead on lap 4 or 5 then not wanting to wear out his stuff lets 3 cars go by then runs into the back of them.. lmao.. Augie looses the lead with 4 laps to go then takes it back with 2 to go and wins the Snowflake.. Sounded like one hell of a race and demo derby with 3 red flags and multiple pile ups with one of the biggest crashes happening after the checkered flag..