Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
10/13/19, 07:54 PM

Author Topic: problems with cod mod  (Read 2638 times)

biorogue

problems with cod mod
« on: 11/09/09, 06:47 AM »
for some reason, in season mode, when I get to the sonoma track it goes haywire. Start the race and all of a sudden all of the AI cars float up in the air. I'm talking a hundred feet. Then they all teleport to their pit box. Race will not start because the Pace car has also floated up and is stuck.

I tried restarting race several times. I tried restarted computer, several times. But every time I go to that track the same thing happens.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Nick1120

Re: problems with cod mod
« Reply #1 on: 11/09/09, 08:19 AM »
ive had this problem before, you may try tuning the ai strength down, or you can make some track .ini adjustments, later tonight when i get home ill tell you more specificly what you could try...

Offline ShiftNOS18

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 2
    • Shift's Cup90 Offline Series
« Reply #2 on: 11/09/09, 08:46 AM »
I've had that problem too... though it only happens when I run in arcade mode...

Offline crompe23

• Jackman
  • Coolness: -6
« Reply #3 on: 11/09/09, 07:06 PM »
if u wont to get through the season just change the track or track version

biorogue

« Reply #4 on: 11/10/09, 07:18 AM »
how do I change the track or track version. I tried skipping the race, just selecting the next event, but it would not let me. ??

Offline markmartin5

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 0
  • My computer sucks.
« Reply #5 on: 11/10/09, 02:54 PM »
Go to Computer/Local Disc/Papyrus/NR2003/series and select the series you want and there will be a schedule with a notepad logo next to it, open it and go down to the event and change the track. The track must be the exact file name that is in the tracks folder.
What do you call 10,000 Restrictor plates at the bottom of the ocean?
A Good Start.

You might be a NASCAR fan if you can remember every driver and their car number but can't remember how old your children are!

Offline Steve Wright

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 10
« Reply #6 on: 11/10/09, 10:44 PM »
I've had this happen before and you have to have your AI strength over 80%.  I moved mine up to just 81% and it stopped the cars from floating and jumping up and down.

biorogue

« Reply #7 on: 11/12/09, 08:25 AM »
awesome guys, thanks for the replies