Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
08/24/19, 08:09 PM

Author Topic: ***SPOILER*** Can that kid finish a race without...  (Read 8091 times)

Offline MattW

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: -8
Re: ***SPOILER*** Can that kid finish a race without...
« Reply #30 on: 11/02/09, 12:03 PM »
I dont know what you guys are talking about... Brad Keselowski is bringing NASCAR back! NASCAR now is just... cars going in circles! The rules that they make are just so stupid! If Sr was still around he would tell NASCAR to bring the old NASCAR back and if they didnt listen... well idk lol. Keselowski yes is aggressive but that's my favorite part! Yes it did wreck alot of the chase contenders but it was AWESOME! True story too! I prayed for the big one... then later in the race i figured there would be no big one... so i told myself... a flip would even it out. Then Ryan Newman saves the day with a HUGE flip!!!!! Luckily he was OK! Then i said my thanks. THEN Keselowski saves the day and causes the Big one! NOW I WAS EXCITED! 1 flip and a Big one! Finally at the last second I notice a car on his roof!!!!!!!!!! Too bad it was Mark Martin, but the race ends with 2 flips and a big one! Again though i was disappointed when i saw that ALOT of the chase contenders got in the big one but that's typical Talladega racing!

Congrats Jamie McMurray!
Sorry man, but I dunno if you saw Newman's interview after his wreck, but you're the kinda "fan" he was talking about that needs to go home.

Offline markmartin5

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 0
  • My computer sucks.
« Reply #31 on: 11/02/09, 03:25 PM »
I dont know what you guys are talking about... Brad Keselowski is bringing NASCAR back! NASCAR now is just... cars going in circles! The rules that they make are just so stupid! If Sr was still around he would tell NASCAR to bring the old NASCAR back and if they didnt listen... well idk lol. Keselowski yes is aggressive but that's my favorite part! Yes it did wreck alot of the chase contenders but it was AWESOME! True story too! I prayed for the big one... then later in the race i figured there would be no big one... so i told myself... a flip would even it out. Then Ryan Newman saves the day with a HUGE flip!!!!! Luckily he was OK! Then i said my thanks. THEN Keselowski saves the day and causes the Big one! NOW I WAS EXCITED! 1 flip and a Big one! Finally at the last second I notice a car on his roof!!!!!!!!!! Too bad it was Mark Martin, but the race ends with 2 flips and a big one! Again though i was disappointed when i saw that ALOT of the chase contenders got in the big one but that's typical Talladega racing!

Congrats Jamie McMurray!
Sorry man, but I dunno if you saw Newman's interview after his wreck, but you're the kinda "fan" he was talking about that needs to go home.
I guess he's been spending alot of time around Tony Stewart.
What do you call 10,000 Restrictor plates at the bottom of the ocean?
A Good Start.

You might be a NASCAR fan if you can remember every driver and their car number but can't remember how old your children are!

Offline farr

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 4
« Reply #32 on: 11/02/09, 03:39 PM »
ok kez isnt nearly as bad as stremme :-\. i think tally was the first race i saw him not be in a wreck cuased by himself. :D

Offline ShiftNOS18

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 2
    • Shift's Cup90 Offline Series
« Reply #33 on: 11/02/09, 03:40 PM »
watch the Nationwide race at Memphis... Kes was a wrecking ball...

Offline farr

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #34 on: 11/02/09, 03:43 PM »
i didnt catch that one. ill take your word for it he didnt do to well with the other guys. :D

Tanner2488

« Reply #35 on: 11/02/09, 04:25 PM »
Alright i saw a few responses to my saying before. I worded it a bit bad. I mean yes i LOVE the big one. i dont just watch Tally and Daytona for the wrecks! I watch it for the excitement and racing too. I mean they raced AWESOME to me the whole race until the end. I mean yeah they strung out but... OK nvm it sucked when they strung out but other than that... it was and exciting race with all the bumping and rubbing. To me the flips where spectacular but i did have a "moment of 'holy crap is he OK?'"

Offline farr

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #36 on: 11/02/09, 04:34 PM »
yeah, it scared the hell out of me when they took so long with newman.

Tanner2488

« Reply #37 on: 11/02/09, 04:58 PM »
Then again though half way through the process of flipping him back over he said over the intercom that he was alright

Offline farr

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #38 on: 11/02/09, 09:51 PM »
yeah but till then my stomach felt funny

Tanner2488

« Reply #39 on: 11/03/09, 06:12 AM »
Same with everyone else i hope