Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
06/17/19, 07:55 PM

Author Topic: ***SPOILER*** Can that kid finish a race without...  (Read 7930 times)

Offline bamanut28

• Mechanic
  • Coolness: 1
Can Brad the prick Kessofjalfjoaejfajski finish a race without wrecking the crap out of somone?? I cant wait for someone to kick his ass, and that stupid hair on his chin looks like he shaved JRs butt and pasted it on his face.. Its only going to take 1 guy with nutts (which are few in NASCAR today) to whoop that crap out of him.. Maybe NASCAR with slap it out of him with a fine..
« Last Edit: 11/01/09, 06:04 PM by Robert Vining »

Offline ShiftNOS18

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 2
    • Shift's Cup90 Offline Series
Re: Can that kid finish a race without...
« Reply #1 on: 11/01/09, 03:58 PM »
That's what I've been saying for awhile... way too aggressive... and people thought Kyle Busch was bad! his failed cross over move on Kurt wrecked half the field...

Offline markmartin5

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 0
  • My computer sucks.
« Reply #2 on: 11/01/09, 04:02 PM »
I used to like Keselowski but now I cant stand him.
What do you call 10,000 Restrictor plates at the bottom of the ocean?
A Good Start.

You might be a NASCAR fan if you can remember every driver and their car number but can't remember how old your children are!

Offline markmartin5

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 0
  • My computer sucks.
« Reply #3 on: 11/01/09, 04:11 PM »
That new restrictor plate doesn't seem to help with both Ryan Newman and Mark Martin flipping. Both of those crashes scared the crap out of me.
« Last Edit: 11/01/09, 04:13 PM by markmartin5 »
What do you call 10,000 Restrictor plates at the bottom of the ocean?
A Good Start.

You might be a NASCAR fan if you can remember every driver and their car number but can't remember how old your children are!

Tanner2488

« Reply #4 on: 11/01/09, 04:15 PM »
I dont know what you guys are talking about... Brad Keselowski is bringing NASCAR back! NASCAR now is just... cars going in circles! The rules that they make are just so stupid! If Sr was still around he would tell NASCAR to bring the old NASCAR back and if they didnt listen... well idk lol. Keselowski yes is aggressive but that's my favorite part! Yes it did wreck alot of the chase contenders but it was AWESOME! True story too! I prayed for the big one... then later in the race i figured there would be no big one... so i told myself... a flip would even it out. Then Ryan Newman saves the day with a HUGE flip!!!!! Luckily he was OK! Then i said my thanks. THEN Keselowski saves the day and causes the Big one! NOW I WAS EXCITED! 1 flip and a Big one! Finally at the last second I notice a car on his roof!!!!!!!!!! Too bad it was Mark Martin, but the race ends with 2 flips and a big one! Again though i was disappointed when i saw that ALOT of the chase contenders got in the big one but that's typical Talladega racing!

Congrats Jamie McMurray!

Offline ShiftNOS18

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #5 on: 11/01/09, 04:18 PM »
Tanner2488...
crashes are fun to watch, but not fun TO BE IN! Keselowski could have injured Martin or someone else... this isn't destruction derby...  he drives the car like he is th most important one out on the track(this is good in a way), but he needs to RESPECT the other drivers...wait until he hits Stewart, Montoya or Harvick...

Tanner2488

« Reply #6 on: 11/01/09, 04:22 PM »
True... He should be a little more respective to the other drivers but i think he was a little excited to hopefully win a second Talladega race and his second win of his career. I would like to see him tangle next year with Stewart, Montoya, or Harvick... It would be cool to see Keselowski the rookie fight off a experienced driver lol. To me, I see a great, aggressive, and accomplished driver in the future. He almost drives like Dale Earnhardt!

Offline chadden24

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #7 on: 11/01/09, 04:23 PM »
Screw na$car!!!!!  na$car died when earnhardt did!! we have super late models to see race for real. i just traded my tickets for texas next weekend for ho scale trains!!!

Offline Brian Roberts

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 8
« Reply #8 on: 11/01/09, 04:24 PM »
Tanner2488...
crashes are fun to watch, but not fun TO BE IN! Keselowski could have injured Martin or someone else... this isn't destruction derby...  he drives the car like he is th most important one out on the track(this is good in a way), but he needs to RESPECT the other drivers...wait until he hits Stewart, Montoya or Harvick...

I wish, I've seen enough of Stewart's idiocy when he plays dirt late model driver and wrecks guys who are trying to make a living at it, and both are great at dishing it out, but not to good when they get it back.
He got a tattoo on his arm that say "Baby" He got another one that just say "Hey" And every Sunday afternoon he is a dirt track demon in a 57 Chevrolet

Offline ShiftNOS18

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #9 on: 11/01/09, 04:27 PM »
people said the same thing about KB=Sr... Kes is kind of like him IMO... but my main problem with him is that he can't get through 1 race without wrecking somebody...