Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
10/21/19, 05:55 AM

Author Topic: Winchester (FINALLY!!!)  (Read 2629 times)

MillsLayne

Winchester (FINALLY!!!)
« on: 08/02/09, 06:45 PM »
Here's the link:

http://nr2k3tracks.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1024

I haven't personally tried it yet, but my dad called me this morning to tell me about it and he seems pretty damn happy about it, so I'm hopeful.

Offline skot71

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 74
Re: Winchester (FINALLY!!!)
« Reply #1 on: 08/02/09, 07:34 PM »
I have had that for a while.  Fun to run it!  I haven't been able to nail down a setup though that works for me.  I've worked track crew there a bunch of times, so I'm familiar with the track.  Even drove my street car around a couple of laps once.  My buddy's dad used to paint at the track.

MillsLayne

« Reply #2 on: 08/06/09, 03:05 PM »
Finally got around to trying this last night and I gotta say I'm very pleased with this.  I can see some awesome races happening in the future on my computer.  That and the new paved Eldora I downloaded are gonna be 2 new favorites.

Offline Robert Liedel

• Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 4
« Reply #3 on: 10/07/09, 08:31 PM »
Any way someone can make a 36 car ini for this track?
Go big or go home!

Offline Robert Liedel

• Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 4
« Reply #4 on: 10/10/09, 07:08 PM »
Okay, I've got no experience at at track editing, but I've managed to get track from 25 cars up to 33.  If anyone could help me, I would greatly welcome it.
Go big or go home!

Offline Robin Tice

• Tire Changer
  • Coolness: 0
« Reply #5 on: 12/19/09, 06:39 PM »
The size of the pits really is what limits the car field down to 35 cars.  The pits would have to be enlarged, and would no longer be like the track IRL.  33 AI cars + pace car + players car is all that fits.  Sorry.