Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
06/19/19, 09:58 AM

Author Topic: 2008 Outlaw Late Model Berlin Carset  (Read 7275 times)

Offline J.R.Franklin

• Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 21
Re: 2008 Outlaw Late Model Berlin Carset
« Reply #10 on: 10/03/08, 01:36 PM »
Anybody thought about making a Kalamazoo Speedway track? That would be awesome.
It's almost ready.  http://www.shorttracksim.com/PostNuke/html/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=377   ;)

travis18

« Reply #11 on: 10/28/08, 09:28 PM »
any news on the kalamazoo cars, any projected time they will be finished? and what cars did you do? just curious and anxious

Offline slapdown

• Tire Changer
  • Coolness: 0
« Reply #12 on: 10/28/08, 10:44 PM »
I had to put the carset on the back burner for a while due to some shift changes at work, among other things. I am currently doing the 2008 Klash carset and have only Kenny Head, Trent Hellenga, Curt Spalding and Buddy Head left to do. All of them are in various stages of completion. Back to regular shifts this week so have been getting a few more done. I still have to post the rest of my Berlin carset as well. Sorry about the delay. I'm off to finish up Hellenga right now. I can't put a time frame on it but I would like them to be done when Kalamazoo is released. The beta is great. AI were 5 wide going into one last night but it didn't work out too well for them. Three wide is really easy to do though.

Offline slapdown

• Tire Changer
  • Coolness: 0
« Reply #13 on: 10/28/08, 10:45 PM »
Travis, if you have any requests feel free. I love painting real cars and Tom Devette's site is great for reference.

RowdyRacin51

« Reply #14 on: 10/29/08, 09:42 AM »
id figure id throw this one in he raced this year at the glass city @ toledo usually runs in the main event series i think but just thought if someone wanted to paint it they can if you need more pictures let me know!! oh jake francis is the driver

[attachment deleted by admin]

travis18

« Reply #15 on: 10/29/08, 05:59 PM »
slapdown, ill wait for you to finish the kzoo klash carset and see what cars are on there, then maybe ill request some. Maybe some older ones to bring back the good memories lol. i just bought the game today so it will be like a week before i can even play it!

travis18

« Reply #16 on: 10/29/08, 06:23 PM »
okay just a question about the 2008 berlin carset...when i download them it says they are only 23.20KB and it takes like 5secs to download them(on dial-up)...is that how they are suppose to be? just wondering

Offline Robert Vining

• Administrator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 182
  • I'm All Jacked Up On Mountain Dew!
    • Roberts Web Design
« Reply #17 on: 10/29/08, 07:26 PM »
okay just a question about the 2008 berlin carset...when i download them it says they are only 23.20KB and it takes like 5secs to download them(on dial-up)...is that how they are suppose to be? just wondering

Don't know where you are downloading the whole set, but in our downloads section there are several Berlin cars, all of them are separate downloads, and none of them are only 23 KB.

Here's the link to the Berlin 2008 cars. Just click on each one to see the download button for it.

http://www.racingrafix.com/component/option,com_sobi2/catid,199/Itemid,42/

On average they are 600KB to 800KB files.

If you look at the screenshot below, you will see the filesize is listed right under the download button.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Robert Vining, Owner
Racin Grafix
Roberts Web Design

RowdyRacin51

« Reply #18 on: 10/29/08, 07:30 PM »
how come everytime i try to down load them i have to do them singley is there a way to do it as the car set

Offline DawsonvilleBill9

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 314
  • Just get 'er done!
« Reply #19 on: 10/29/08, 07:31 PM »
I suppose it could be because the carset as a whole is not complete yet!