Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
09/26/20, 09:05 PM

Author Topic: Throwback Thursday  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Brian Roberts

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 10
Throwback Thursday
« on: 02/06/20, 05:11 PM »
He got a tattoo on his arm that say "Baby" He got another one that just say "Hey" And every Sunday afternoon he is a dirt track demon in a 57 Chevrolet

Offline Brian Roberts

• Veteran Driver
Re: Throwback Thursday
« Reply #1 on: 04/11/20, 11:39 AM »
Was just reading an article about this race, there was a state trooper at the track with a radar gun, he clocked Sammy Swindell at 185 mph   :-\
« Last Edit: 04/11/20, 01:27 PM by Brian Roberts »
He got a tattoo on his arm that say "Baby" He got another one that just say "Hey" And every Sunday afternoon he is a dirt track demon in a 57 Chevrolet

Offline Robert Vining

• Administrator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 183
  • I'm All Jacked Up On Mountain Dew!
    • Roberts Web Design
« Reply #2 on: 04/16/20, 07:50 AM »
I heard about the radar gun the other day when they were talking about bristol dirt on a video I watched. It was insane how fast they were flying around that place.
Robert Vining, Owner
Racin Grafix
Roberts Web Design

Offline Brian Roberts

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #3 on: 04/16/20, 05:49 PM »
I heard about the radar gun the other day when they were talking about bristol dirt on a video I watched. It was insane how fast they were flying around that place.
NASCAR record is about 14.5 seconds, on dirt the Sprints were about 13.2 seconds, even more insane the Extreme Sprint series raced winged sprints on the concrete, laps were about 12.7 seconds