Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
02/19/19, 02:25 AM

Author Topic: Super Cup renders - Pontiac model  (Read 232 times)

Offline RacerRon13

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 13
    • RacinGrafix
Re: Super Cup renders - Pontiac model
« Reply #10 on: 01/31/19, 01:17 PM »
Thank you very much.   They look great.

Offline ongias25

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 26
« Reply #11 on: 01/31/19, 03:38 PM »
Those cars look fantastic Ron! I'm eagerly awaiting this set!

Offline RacerRon13

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 13
    • RacinGrafix
« Reply #12 on: 01/31/19, 09:29 PM »
Thank you, Phillip.  Believe me, I'm trying to get as many done as soon as possible.  I wish this were as simple as say a NASCAR racecar and I just had to make a base, download numbers and logos from some site and throw on some contingencies.  I think 37 drivers earned points in 2018 Super Cup competition.  I know one car I won't be able to make.  It's an ARCA car with a composite body.  He crashed in practice anyhow and didn't start the race.  Some drivers shared rides.  A couple of drivers competed in a couple of different cars.  So, you're looking at 30 or so 2018 cars.  A couple of those are leftover from 2017.  How many 2017 cars I paint is unknown since so many of my photos are now screwed up.   I've been basically just laying down the base and number and maybe a few sponsor decals on each car to start.  There's probably six or seven I haven't even started yet.  I'm trying to do a handful at a time that use the same ingame model.  I figure this makes it easier for JoPaJoe to render without having to switch his renders.  I'm trying to find a balance between which cars ran more and which are easier to paint.  Super Cup fields were only about 12 to 20 cars usually.  And, most short tracks for NR2003 only hold about 20 to 30 cars.  Right now, Jennerstown and Salem are the only tracks on the SCSCS 2019 schedule available on NR2003.  Dominion, Kingsport and Shenandoah are not.  Midvale was on the schedule last year.  Not sure if they're back this season.  I believe they have new owners.  UMI Motorsports Park (formerly CNB Bank Raceway Park) was on last year's schedule, but had to cancel due to upgrades.  Not sure if they're in the mix or not this year.  Anyways... I'm TRYING to get this set done.  I don't paint a lot or everyday.  It is my priority when I do.  Well... sometimes I just like to load up the set and watch them race.   LOL