Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
05/26/19, 12:28 PM

Author Topic: I think NR2003 is falling off  (Read 2551 times)

Offline groucho

• Mechanic
  • Coolness: 1
I think NR2003 is falling off
« on: 05/03/15, 08:50 PM »
I know there are a few leagues out there, but the numbers are falling off and its getting harder to get drivers these days. We still have about 20 on race nights, but having a problem getting new drivers. This is a problem to keep the league going.
I hope I'm wrong or you prove me wrong.
Hobo Racing is looking for drivers.
Are numberare good like i said. But we are looking to keep it going. But I'm not seeing it really.
We race 3 nights a week. Tues Gen6 open sets, Thurs Whelen fixed , Sunday Cup12 fixed. track opens at 730 pm est , Q at 850.

www.hoboracing.com

Offline Robert Vining

• Administrator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 182
  • I'm All Jacked Up On Mountain Dew!
    • Roberts Web Design
Re: I think NR2003 is falling off
« Reply #1 on: 05/04/15, 02:47 PM »
With the amount of tracks and cars available at iracing now, I think alot of folks have made the switch, if they are still racing at all.
Robert Vining, Owner
Racin Grafix
Roberts Web Design

Offline Highbank

• Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 15
« Reply #2 on: 05/07/15, 08:24 PM »
This is sad, I'd like to do more online racing, the issue for me is that the leagues are usually based on Eastern Standard Time and I'm here on the "left coast"

Offline groucho

• Mechanic
« Reply #3 on: 05/07/15, 08:43 PM »
yea we are based on east coast. We still have a strong league, and head counts are still good. Maybe 20 each night. I would like it a little better and Ive been trying to get drivers for a while now. I got a few here and there. But its getting harder. Its a shame because its alot of fun racing.

stevehobo
www.hoboracing.com

Offline groucho

• Mechanic
« Reply #4 on: 05/13/15, 03:14 PM »
This week I got two drivers after posting this. Thank you guys for this forum and for keeping N2K3 alive.
Us over at Hobo Racing thank you. We have a strong league still and are not ready to give it up.
Thanks, Steve
www.hoboracing.com

Offline Robert Vining

• Administrator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 182
  • I'm All Jacked Up On Mountain Dew!
    • Roberts Web Design
« Reply #5 on: 05/13/15, 03:39 PM »
Hey Steve, I'm working on getting a links block set up on the home page again. Once I do, I'll add www.hoboracing.com to the list.
Robert Vining, Owner
Racin Grafix
Roberts Web Design

Offline Randy C

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 12
« Reply #6 on: 05/14/15, 02:33 PM »
I raced with ISRL until they switched to iracing.  They had a Juggernaut series with the Dirt 55 mod that was a blast.  It was a "take out the leader" type of race.  Why don't more leagues do that?  It would be a great way to get new drivers in that don't have the experience that most have.  Some drivers take this way too serious and that takes the fun out of it for most new drivers.  A series like this brings back the fun of online racing without people getting mad because they got crashed by a new guy.  What do you think?
Randy C

Offline groucho

• Mechanic
« Reply #7 on: 05/17/15, 06:31 AM »
That sounds great Robert . Thanks

Randy C , Over at Hobo Racing we have a great group and we still have 20 + drivers even though its getting harder to find drivers. We switch the mods every season , especially for the winter season. We run many differnt tracks also to keep it fresh. Thats why I love these new mods and tracks. We have no intention of slowing down over at Hobo. We give tee shirts , mugs and mouse pads to season champs. We have clean driver races to promote clean driving. All kinds of good things at Hobo along we a great group. We have been around since 2001, So I guess it makes us one of the longest running league. We must be doing something right. Even if you dont want to join , check out oue website and race vids. You never know man , you may want to jump in and race ....  lol
Thanks for the feed back everyone.
www.hoboracing.com

Offline Randy C

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 12
« Reply #8 on: 06/11/15, 08:41 PM »
I tried to race GN63'S with you guys once but had computer problems.  I'm not a really good driver, but I try to have fun with it. I am looking for a Saturday night league with possibly running the new MLM mod.
Randy C