Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
03/26/19, 09:01 AM

Author Topic: SHORT TRACK RACING  (Read 5472 times)

Offline dhenn

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 19
SHORT TRACK RACING
« on: 06/08/14, 07:16 PM »
I am sure there are some people on here that agree with me... but I love Nascar Racing 2003 for all the short track stuff.... I love the LMPv2, outlaw LM, and modifieds the best... I can never get enough.  My question or direction is are there any plans, or any works out there that will be updating the 2014 season? I also just want to put this out there... is there anyone working on new mods... I for one would love to see the IMCA mod worked... i know there was an ASA/dirt modified done... but only one model... If i was able to understand computers enough, I would make it so that we had the original models, a mix of outlaw SLM with open front wheels, and some of those radial machines that race at berlin. Another mod would be super modifieds... i know they use to run all over the states and canada back in the day.  Has anyone out there ever made Anderson Indiana track? And I know Pontiacfan46 said that he might update the new sunset speedway... a long time ago... but would anyone be interested in helping out a Canadian?

Offline DawsonvilleBill9

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 314
  • Just get 'er done!
Re: SHORT TRACK RACING
« Reply #1 on: 06/08/14, 08:09 PM »
I don't know of any dirt type mods even being considered right now...but then I can't see everything that's going on! I can say with confidence that there will be more mods, just when is a question I can't answer?

Offline skot71

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 74
« Reply #2 on: 06/09/14, 08:30 AM »
I just went to Anderson Speedway last weekend.  I'd love to have this track too!

Offline Binky/81

• Crew Chief
  • Coolness: -1
  • Lucas Racing #8/81
« Reply #3 on: 06/16/14, 02:21 AM »
A decent street stock mod would be great. the 76-81 Camaros, Novas, Montes. The Hobby mod just doesnt do it for me lol
"Lead, follow or get the hell outta the way..."
-Binky #8/81-

Offline DawsonvilleBill9

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 314
  • Just get 'er done!
« Reply #4 on: 06/16/14, 05:16 PM »
Imagine that...go figure!

Offline Randy C

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 12
« Reply #5 on: 06/17/14, 08:04 AM »
I would love to see the mid 60's Chevelle and the early 70's Camaro in a late model mod.  Great looking race cars can be made with these two cars.  I have added two pics of two cars that were legendary in Michigan late model racing.  A definite winner.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Randy C

Offline dhenn

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #6 on: 07/16/14, 04:10 PM »
I am still hoping for a IMCA modified MOD... you can run this both on dirt and pavement... also a proper street stock mod.... what ever happened to the legends mod that was being done?

Offline tbakes68

• Jackman
  • Coolness: 0
« Reply #7 on: 07/16/14, 09:11 PM »
Yeah, I'd love a legends mod...
#se7en | #BOOMconfetti

Offline dhenn

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #8 on: 07/17/14, 07:59 PM »
i just googled LMPv3... some really nice pictures... has this been put on ice? I wish i was computer smart... i would be painting and making alot of tracks....

anyone know of any 2014 LMPv2 paints in the works... i know usally ACT and PASS is done... but have not see anything....

How about anderson indiana speedway? Updated Sunset speedway?

How hard is it to add banking and minor graphics updates to tracks?

How about Holland, Lancaster speedway?

Offline dhenn

• Veteran Driver
« Reply #9 on: 01/01/15, 06:09 PM »
has anyone ever considered the IMCA modifieds? I know of the Kolby dirt mods and asa open wheel cars... but thee is only one model.