Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
10/14/19, 03:10 AM

Author Topic: snowball derby!!  (Read 2580 times)

Offline bamanut28

• Mechanic
  • Coolness: 1
snowball derby!!
« on: 11/30/12, 06:53 PM »
Catch all the action on speed51.com and someone please get started on a car set!! great field of cars some big names will go home!!

Offline chadden24

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 2
Re: snowball derby!!
« Reply #1 on: 12/01/12, 10:36 AM »
the last chance race is like a elite super late model feature race!!! some nice looking cars this year.

Offline bamanut28

• Mechanic
  • Coolness: 1
« Reply #2 on: 12/02/12, 09:33 PM »
What a race today!! Erik Jones raced on the outside of Kyle Busch for 10+ laps to take the win.. Great job by the 16 year old kid from Michigan.. Kyle wrecked half the field 150 laps in like normal and pissed off a bunch of people.. Steve Wallace threw a hammer out of his car at Kyle's car or crew.. lol..

Offline SCARFACEVT

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 9
« Reply #3 on: 12/03/12, 08:06 AM »
i will be doing a 2012 snowball derby set look for a few preview photos within the hour

Offline marksman

• Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 4
« Reply #4 on: 12/03/12, 01:38 PM »
heck yea scar, I've got an EJ4 car I am so happy to see the kid win. I watched him start out in a street stock not 3 years ago here in MICH and now he's won the biggest late model race in the country!! I hope someone puts the kid in a CWTS truck for a few races - the kid is the definition of a wheel-man

Offline dhenn

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 19
« Reply #5 on: 12/03/12, 04:36 PM »
I just got home from the Derby... I am pooped... I have the last twenty laps recorded. That jones kid out raced Kyley Busch. Is there anyway I could upload the video here so everyone can see?

Offline chadden24

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 2
« Reply #6 on: 12/03/12, 05:05 PM »
Yes it was an awesome race!! Wish I coulda seen steve wallace throw a hammer at busch's cars! Good news to hear about a car set being painted. All we need is an updated five flags speedway and we would be set! cant wait til next years race!!  :clap:

Offline Robert Vining

• Administrator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 183
  • I'm All Jacked Up On Mountain Dew!
    • Roberts Web Design
« Reply #7 on: 12/04/12, 12:24 AM »
I just got home from the Derby... I am pooped... I have the last twenty laps recorded. That jones kid out raced Kyley Busch. Is there anyway I could upload the video here so everyone can see?

upload it to youtube and paste the link here in the forum. It will automatically make the link show the video here.
Robert Vining, Owner
Racin Grafix
Roberts Web Design