Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
09/18/19, 10:21 AM

Author Topic: Devils Bowl Speedway Fair Haven, VT now available  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Aaron Maynard

• Mechanic
  • Coolness: 0
Dubed Vermonts fastest Half Mile race track Devils Bowl was paved in 2010 after being operated as a dirt track since the mid 70's. The Track was originally opened as a dirt track in 1967 and was paved in the early 70's for less then a handful of years. After being forced to paved the Albany Saratoga Speedway CVRA decided to put the asphalt back done at Devils Bowl as well. The track will operate a Nascar Weekly Track in 2011. It has hosted 2 race for the ACT type late models, 1 as a Thunder Road point counting event in 2010 and in 2011 the fammed Spring Green returned to Vermont after being housed in New York since the Closure of Catamount Stadium.

available at www.bigdonlinemotorsports.com

[attachment deleted by admin]
http://maynard46.tripod.com/ss/ Mouth Marketing Northern Late Model Nationals
http://mmnlmn.proboards.com/index.cgi forum for above series

Offline Robert Vining

• Administrator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 183
  • I'm All Jacked Up On Mountain Dew!
    • Roberts Web Design
Re: Devils Bowl Speedway Fair Haven, VT now available
« Reply #1 on: 06/17/11, 12:29 AM »
Nice one Aaron, look forward to checking it out!
Robert Vining, Owner
Racin Grafix
Roberts Web Design

Offline Pepsibottle1

• Jackman
  • Coolness: 0
    • Facebook
Re: Devils Bowl Speedway Fair Haven, VT now available
« Reply #2 on: 07/05/11, 12:25 PM »
Great track Aaron. This is really fun with the LMPV2 late models and the track has a real local feel to it as well. I love to download a good short track and I really enjoy running this one.If I find any bugs, I'll be sure to report them to you but so far so good! Thanks for sharing!

100/100
If you don't believe, you don't belong
- Alan Kulwicki