Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
06/19/19, 04:52 PM

Author Topic: Amount of Mods  (Read 3692 times)

Offline cweagle

• Mechanic
  • Coolness: 0
Amount of Mods
« on: 10/16/10, 09:32 AM »
Just wondering if there is an amount of mods you can use in the game?

Offline Robert Vining

• Administrator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 182
  • I'm All Jacked Up On Mountain Dew!
    • Roberts Web Design
Re: Amount of Mods
« Reply #1 on: 10/16/10, 02:02 PM »
Robert Vining, Owner
Racin Grafix
Roberts Web Design

Offline Derek Lacey

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 20
    • Bear Bait Racing Group
« Reply #2 on: 10/16/10, 05:41 PM »
Yup I found that out the hard way. Lol
Derek Lacey-Bear Bait Racing Group Administrator and Driver.
http://www.bearbaitracing.net/

Offline Brian Roberts

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 8
« Reply #3 on: 10/16/10, 05:55 PM »
I just created a folder called "extra mods" move some of the ones I am not using there.
He got a tattoo on his arm that say "Baby" He got another one that just say "Hey" And every Sunday afternoon he is a dirt track demon in a 57 Chevrolet

Offline Sage

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 58
    • Acme Signs
« Reply #4 on: 10/16/10, 06:42 PM »
You can also do multiple installs of NR2003 and name them differently. I've got 5 installs, all on the same drive, named Original (for the CUP, CoT, CTS, etc.), Road (Trans Am, TPTCC, Open Wheel, Indy Cars, etc.), Short Track (Whelen, Outlaw, LMPV, Super Sprint), Oldies (GNS, GN63, GN70) & the GTP mod. You could just keep adding to the individual installs or create more new ones. Throw a NR2003 folder on your desktop, add shortcuts from each seperate .exe and you're good to go.
I went outside once. The graphics weren't all that great.
I suffer from CDO. It's like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!
If you can't spill it, it ain't 'paint'!

Offline cweagle

• Mechanic
  • Coolness: 0
« Reply #5 on: 10/16/10, 08:01 PM »
Thanks for the info guys. :13:

Offline RacerRon13

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 14
    • RacinGrafix
« Reply #6 on: 10/19/10, 11:20 PM »
You can also do multiple installs of NR2003 and name them differently. I've got 5 installs, all on the same drive, named Original (for the CUP, CoT, CTS, etc.), Road (Trans Am, TPTCC, Open Wheel, Indy Cars, etc.), Short Track (Whelen, Outlaw, LMPV, Super Sprint), Oldies (GNS, GN63, GN70) & the GTP mod. You could just keep adding to the individual installs or create more new ones. Throw a NR2003 folder on your desktop, add shortcuts from each seperate .exe and you're good to go.

Can you explain that a little more in depth?   In the NR2003 folder on the desktop, do you then have individual folders within it such as "Original", "Road", etc... ?  Then, just place the .exe shortcut in the proper folder?  So, although all of those .exe are the same, each shortcut will only start the NR2003 from which the shortcut was made?  Does that sound right?  May have to give that a try. 

Offline Sage

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 58
    • Acme Signs
« Reply #7 on: 10/20/10, 03:32 AM »
RacerRon13...Except for using an original NR2003 folder on your desktop...you got it! I just did multiple installs of NR2003 (each one patched, of course) on one of my Hard Drives.

The easiest way I know is to right-click on an empty spot on your Desktop and select New > Folder from the options. Name it whatever you want. Go to any of the .exes and select it and, while holding down the Right Mouse Button drag it into the newly created folder. Let it go and select 'Create Shortcuts Here' from the options. You'll probably have to create the shortcuts one at a time and rename them as you go along as they'd all want to be NR2003.exe and you can't get away with that.

More questions? I'v got more answers. Some may even apply to the subject at hand.
I went outside once. The graphics weren't all that great.
I suffer from CDO. It's like OCD, but in alphabetical order, LIKE IT SHOULD BE!
If you can't spill it, it ain't 'paint'!