Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
09/21/19, 11:12 PM

Author Topic: k&n east new hampshire race  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Azevedo

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 15
k&n east new hampshire race
« on: 07/03/10, 07:52 AM »
another fantastic run darrell - your pit crew must of done a great job getting you out fouth

when you were on the outside of three wide and came out of it in third after one of the later restarts - was great racing to watch

truex gained a few points but to be -33 with half the season to go is a good position to be in

good luck the 2nd half -

Offline l_sciacca_18

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 3
  • "Dirts for Growing Corn" - Donnie "ZERO" Hill
Re: k&n east new hampshire race
« Reply #1 on: 07/03/10, 12:37 PM »
first time i was able to watch the K&N series(because i dident have speed) and now you got another fan darrel, GREAT JOB dude!
Main Event Racing Series #0 Donnie "Zero" Hill

Offline Corey Carpenter

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 7
« Reply #2 on: 07/03/10, 01:56 PM »
Yep I watched it as well..... worst finish this season is 3rd I think. Keep those good runs coming in and I'm sure it will pay off. Good luck to ya :steeringwheel:
When Davey Allison went to heaven, he was met at the gate by Alan Kulwicki.  Behind Alan, Davey could see the #7 and #28 cars.  Alan said "Man this place is great.  The cars are setup perfect!"  Then Davey saw the #3 car and exclaimed  "Oh No!  Not Dale too!"  Alan said "No, THAT'S the car God races

Offline Bubba Wallace

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 24
« Reply #3 on: 07/05/10, 09:45 AM »
Thanks guys!! yea sorry for not Updating you!! i was so busy!! but yea I just ran Lime Rock Park this past saturday and finished 6th! so not bad for my first road course race!! and i have yet to watch the New Hampshire Race haha i heard it was good!!
We lose as team and We win as a team- Mike "Grumpy" Cheek

Offline l_sciacca_18

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 3
  • "Dirts for Growing Corn" - Donnie "ZERO" Hill
« Reply #4 on: 07/05/10, 12:53 PM »
it sure was Darrell!! Keep thoes top-10s coming, more wins will come, myabe even a shot at the Title!!
Main Event Racing Series #0 Donnie "Zero" Hill