Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
10/24/17, 01:04 AM

Author Topic: Coming Soon  (Read 4608 times)

Offline DaveO

• Tire Changer
  • Coolness: 0
Re: Coming Soon
« Reply #30 on: 09/20/17, 09:03 PM »
It sure doesn't look promising for the near future, that's for sure.  The community has lost pretty much all of the guys who are capable of bringing models into NR2003 and making them into a full working mod.  All of these guys have stopped modding:  Ian Smythe, KingDA, Denis Rioux and Smoke OR.  I don't know of anyone left who is capable of doing this job.

Mike Ehresman and I of GPD worked very hard with DaveO on these models to get them looking as period correct and body shape accurate as absolutely possible within the limitations of NR2003.  No one is more disappointed than us that these awesome vintage modifieds from the 1970's never made it into NR2003.  I think it would have been one our most popular retro mods.

I'm always working though channels and behind the scenes for guys who have the skills and passion to do this job, so you never know.

If anyone knows of someone who fills this bill, please let me know.

« Last Edit: 09/21/17, 08:44 AM by DaveO »

Offline jopajoe

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 187
« Reply #31 on: 09/22/17, 09:44 AM »
?
My Drinking Team Has A Racing Problem

Offline DaveO

• Tire Changer
  • Coolness: 0
« Reply #32 on: 09/22/17, 04:27 PM »
?

We plan on doing this in 2018. We now have all the resources to get this off the ground for nr2003. As long as your up for painting. I would like to keep it to two painters JopaJoe and Mike.  (Mike did all the painting on the Heat Mod0 I've been burnt in the past by painters recently this past summer, and I really don't wanna go down that road again.  So will keep it really light, and fun.

Thanks!

Offline Gary Hamel

• Carset Painter
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 16
« Reply #33 on: 09/22/17, 07:01 PM »
Great news   If you need a extra painter I could help