Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
02/20/17, 04:50 AM

Author Topic: Racin Grafix welcomes Late Model Painter Racer Ron to the Crew!  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Robert Vining

• Administrator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 172
  • I'm All Jacked Up On Mountain Dew!
    • Roberts Web Design
Hey guys! We have a new addition to the team here at RG. Racer Ron 13 has decided to host his work here for others to enjoy.

Be sure to check out the LMPv2 Paint Schemes for several new updates.

You can view some Pennsylvania Late Models here:

http://www.racingrafix.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=255

Ron has a lot more cars on the way as well.

Welcome to the Crew Ron!
Robert Vining, Owner
Racin Grafix
Racing Web Design

Offline RacerRon13

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Crew Chief
  • Coolness: 7
    • RacinGrafix
Thanks Robert for allowing me to post my work here.  Short track stuff is what appeals to me the most.  LMPv2 stuff is my "specialty".   I will from time to time have things from other mods.

As I get more uploaded, don't worry if it looks like another car you just downloaded. Some of these teams haven't changed much from year to year. In some cases, it may just be an additional sponsor/contingency/memorial decal. And, as is the case this year at Jennerstown, we have added a Martella's Pharmacy (division sponsor) windshield decal. As you can see, I finished some of the more colorful or frontrunning cars to start with. Some may be a little plain. But, there will be enough for a good field. Keep in mind that both tracks haven't had great car counts in recent years. (Jennerstown was closed from 2009 to 2013) I list which tracks they ran at in the download description and in the "Team" line of the Opponent Manager. They are rated so that you have cars finish about how they would in a real race. I can tell you this.... I get a kick loading them up and just watching them race at Motordrome. John Norton not only built a great track from scratch, but it has some of the best AI racing that you will find. The 2014-15 cars are my priority. I also have a ton of 2005 cars Jennerstown, both Super Late Models and Late Models, that I will be posting as well. From there I will then will go back through the years and finish what I can. I remember having a full field of 2009 cars from Lake Erie Speedway. Life... work... my local racing show... all kinda put Sim painting on the back burner for a number of years. Excited to have the "brushes" out again.

Offline Adam Matthews, Sr.

• Tire Changer
  • Coolness: 0
Loved your work when you painted before, cant wait to see what else you crank out.

Offline dhenn

• Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 18
this is so awesome.... i cannot wait to see the ton of LM as well.

Offline jopajoe

• Racin Grafix Painter
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 176
So whatever happen to RacerRon and painting and posting here ?
My Drinking Team Has A Racing Problem

Offline Robert Vining

• Administrator
  • Veteran Driver
  • Coolness: 172
  • I'm All Jacked Up On Mountain Dew!
    • Roberts Web Design
Not sure... he hasn't logged in here since January 1, 2016. Looks like he uploaded several late models when he joined the crew, then life got in the way, like it usually does.

Nice work on his late models though...

http://www.racingrafix.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=aevaitems;u=637
Robert Vining, Owner
Racin Grafix
Racing Web Design